BankSmart understands the overwhelming responsibility of establishing a new bank. Long lists of responsibilities with minimal staff and a restricted budget can be daunting. You need the DeNovo SmartKitSM and professionals on your team who are experienced in the de novo bank organization process.
BankSmart team members have assisted many “in organization” groups with the functional formation of their new bank. We can assist your team in identifying and selecting the vendor services that will be necessary to support your bank’s future business needs.
Our practical knowledge of bank operations combined with our hands-on approach enables you to navigate the complexities of the selection process and create strong vendor relationships that will support your bank’s needs for the long term. Not only can we help you with evaluating vendors and negotiating contracts, we will roll up our sleeves and help you with the implementation activities necessary to get your bank up and running.
During your de novo formation process, BankSmart can manage and assist you with the following evaluation activities:
- Develop a formal Request for Proposal for proposing vendors
- Schedule and Participate in Vendor Meetings
- Analyze Vendor Proposed Pricing in an “apples-to-apples” format
- Negotiate Finalist Vendor Pricing at Competitive Rates and Terms
- Review New Agreements for Terms and Pricing
- Utilize the De Novo SmartKitSM to project manage the formation of your new bank
- Assist with vendor implementation activities
- Develop Vendor Contract Tracking Tool for ongoing utilization
- Review Post-Implementation Invoices for Accurate Pricing
BankSmart provides the most effective and comprehensive de novo formation process available for making educated and cost-effective decisions that will affect the future of your bank!
Call Us at (813) 774-8000
Or complete the form on the right and we will be in touch within 24 hours.