At BankSmart we recognize that evaluating and choosing a new solution quickly, efficiently and within budget can be challenging. Unfortunately, selecting the appropriate solution is only part of the challenge.
Whether spearheading a project or simply playing an advisory role, BankSmart’s combination of project management skills, hands-on banking experience and specific vendor/solution expertise will help you implement solutions efficiently and effectively.
Whether a full data processing conversion, integration of an acquisition, or implementation of new or replacement ancillary services, we provide several ways to help you better facilitate the project including:
- Saving valuable executive and operations staff time, allowing you to concentrate on your core business and running your bank
- Coordinating and managing activities between your bank and the selected vendors, ensuring an orderly transition and implementation
- Identifying software and service options that you will want to utilize and why
- Assisting in the coordination of the implementation process
- Developing charts and reports to help detail every task to be accom- plished, the duration, start & finish dates and percentage completed
- Keeping all software and service vendors on schedule and fulfilling their contractual commitments
- Ensuring management is informed through frequent conference calls and visits. Charts and project timelines are kept up to date as critical events occur or fail to occur on the agreed dates
- Helping to ensure that any problems or issues that do arise are controlled and addressed by the vendor quickly and accurately
Our practical knowledge of bank operations combined with our hands-on approach enables you to manage and complete your projects effectively, more efficiently, and with less stress!
Call Us at (813) 774-8000
Or complete the form on the right and we will be in touch within 24 hours.